Monday, August 13, 2012

Building onto the family....




  Nate, Sadie, John, and I are happy to announce the upcoming addition to our family!  No, not a delicious cinnamon roll, but we do have a bun in the oven!  William Charles should be here around the end of November, early december (hoping in November).  That's right, another boy! Nate and I are so excited, but sis took a while to warm up to the idea as she still really wanted a sister.  Maybe next time sweetie!

  So far I'm feeling pretty good.  I didn't really have that bad of morning sickness, except for some migraines that had my tossing my cookies, and while I was at work.  Apparently 1am was not a good time to be awake.  Baby Liam is active and kicking.  At our 20w ultrasound he was measuring right on track, except for his limbs.  Both arms and legs were measuring a full week and a half a head of the rest of him.  So we're thinking he's going to be one tall kid.

  Even though I didn't really get sick, I am so very, very exhausted.  I get tired a lot faster with the pregnancy than I did with the other 2, but I didn't have a 5 year old AND a 19 month old then.  Really though, I am enjoying this pregnancy, come about 36 weeks and you'll all be hearing a different story, until then I'm going to enjoy my glow!

Baby William "Liam," 20w 3d

0 comments:

Post a Comment